How I feel right now.
OMG SO CUTE
DIY Cheap Soy Wax and Beeswax Survival Candles from Teotwaki Blog paired with 25 DIYs to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Top Photo: Soy Wax Survival Candles. How long will they burn for? These 8 oz candles will burn for 40 to 50 hours.Tutorial (and read the comments) from Teotwawki here.
- Middle Photo: Beeswax Survival Candles in an Altoids Tin. Tutorial from Teotwaki here.
- Bottom Photo: I posted 25 DIYs to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse here. Lots of easy DIYs like how to make a compass, emergency Crisco candles etc…
- you guys are allowed to send me messages
- you’re allowed to just say hi
- feel free to just tell me about your day as if we’ve been best friends since forever
- you’re all good to ask anything you want to know
- don’t be afraid to be off anon
- you can talk to me
- i like talking to you guys
- i dont bite
Hey EmmieBunnie, You kind of woke me from a deep sleep with this question.
I haven’t done much with this blog lately because I ran into a lot of personal trouble in October, but Let me see if I can help you out.
I did my own Searching through sites I normally peruse through my own crochet pattern needs.
I would say etsy, But I get the feeling You’re looking for something free. I don’t blame you.
Now I Don’t know if it’s just my nerd senses tingling or if you’re interested in making an Assasin’s Creed inspired hooded scarf? just a little guess. Regardless of your standing on the creed, scarves where you’re wanting more coverage of your face will probably have to be made by editing a basic pattern. This can be really easily achieved by making a triangle or semicircle piece and attaching it to a basic pattern. Choose shape according to desired look.
Another thing that may aid you is that they tend to call them scoodies (Scarf+Hoodie=Awful Hybrid word baby= Scoodie)
I found this pattern:
and this Great Roundup:
I hope this has helped you in at least a small way!! Please Let me know how it goes. I love talking to people.
If anyone else has questions about this I’d be happy to try my hand at answering.
Hi, hello. :3c
You all know me, Ty, Tyler, John, Dipper, Twinkiegum, Sprinkles, etc. Whatever!
I’m here talking to my followers tonight asking a favor from you. If you know me, you might know Loraine. And if you do, and you live in, or near the area of Queens in New York THEN LISTEN UP!
Projected acceptance speech entrance…America, you (majority) picked him. #President #Obama wins #Election2012